Monday, June 20, 2005

Flattery from afar

I have finally seen the winners of the Jewish and Israeli Blog Awards, in which Dov Bear came in third for Best Humor Blog. This is more of a tribute to DB than one would think, because people are recognizing his talent even if their best general interest blogs are LGF and PowerLine. Possibly the contingent living in Israel rewards the most passionately pro-Israel blogs. I am not sure how Meryl Yourish won for best blog overall, although it is well written and researched. Musings of a Jewish Soul, winner of the best religion category, is well done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zoe Strickman said...

Thank you for posting the results. I forgot to check them.

I'm also really happy you wrote the posts on my site that you did. You have a subtle humor to your writing that is very refreshing to read. I also don't think there's so much of a problem to dance with one's spouse.

Hopefully soon I'll be at that stage where I will be able to do that. By the way, cute comment about the wife throwing me out of the house in the morning. That would be wonderful. )

Zoe

July 26, 2005 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home